Tuesday, December 25, 2012

A Joyous Christmas to all

 

Dear Friends ~ On this Christmas morning I just have to tell you how thankful, and yes, joyful I feel this morning. I have felt God’s and Mark’s love surrounding me more than I can say. It’s from different little things in thoughtful gifts, writings, and the gift of a new day, finding one thing in particular that I’ve been looking for for months.

No matter how rough or horrible times are that we may go through in this life,  we have the promise that God is beside us and has promised to never leave or forsake us.

I’ve been inspired this morning and have a list of wonderful projects in my mind and written on paper so that I don’t forget. I will feel Mark’s love, inspiration and encouragement as I do each one.

May you all feel God’s love, peace and ‘joy’ surrounding and flowing through you not just today but always.

Took this photo just a couple of minutes ago.

12-25-2

I will post a photo of a bookmark I received in a sweet little book from dear Val. ‘Bouquet of Blessings’ Devotions to Delight Your Soul.

12-25-bless-the-lord

When I read the verse at the top I started sobbing. This is part of a Psalm that I read and re-read to Mark those past 4 months we had together.

Let us all remember what wonderful creations we each are and forget not our daily benefits.

May our lives be a blessing to others also.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady Lorraine

9 comments:

Lona said...

Merry Christmas and Blessings always Lorraine.

Catsngrams said...

Merry Christmas! May your new year be full of beautiful pictures.

Antique ART Garden said...

Wonderful picture of you and your tree and teddys! Plans, even min-plans will help you very much. Let us know some later, you take good care. I am sending you separate email with your love offering gift amount and donors. Big hug and love, Gina

organicgardendreams said...

Dear Lorraine, I am so glad to read that you felt joyful this Christmas morning! And you actually look like you do on the photo of you that you posted :-)! Hope this continues throughout the day. Having a list of projects in mind is a wonderful thing! Warm wishes,
Christina

L. D. said...

God's love is sufficient even when it seems that it isn't. His hand is on you and he knows your loss and wants you to feel His love even more. It won't be easy but it will be you walking in God's love helping and caring for you. We are thankful for Christ's birth and all of the blessings that it has brought us. May each of your days be better and your strength be sustained for every moment of your days. I appreciate your honesty and that honesty will help you to heal each day. Christmas blessings to you.

Vetsy said...

Lorraine I'm so glad that God is giving you the strength to speak and share words of encouragement, hope, and thanks giving at this time..You are a help and a blessing to...

not only others who have lost loved ones this season, but to others who need to weather personal storms no matter what they may be..May God continue to Bless and Carry you. Merry Christmas.

Sandy said...

I was thinking of you today, dear friend and praying your Christmas was a good and peaceful one. You are so strong and brave and I admire you. I know it is Him in you and I praise Him for such grace.

Mrs. E said...

What a great bookmark--beautiful verse. Thinking of you during this first tough holiday!

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Nice to see you with the Christmas tree!