Thursday, December 31, 2020

May 2021 Be Better for All

Hello Folks ~ Here we are in the last day of this very strange, stressful year. Considering everything, the year has gone by fast. My prayer is for the whole world to be a better place in 2021. May God's love and peace rule our hearts and minds. May we give all of our anxiety to him. Let go of all of the negative words and images in our minds.

For me, this year ended with a fall that really made me pause in my daily routines. It made me think more about life and how fragile it is. It gave me more empathy for those in pain, for those suffering through so much stress this year, either relationally, spiritually, financially, physically.

I did order two wrist braces, one for daytime, the other for sleeping. They will be here Sunday. I also ordered Penetrex Therapy Cream inflammation formation with Arnica. That will be here today. Also ordered Organic Turmeric Curcumin C3 Complex - Bioperine Black Pepper, Boswellia & Ginger (Clinically Proven C3 Turmeric) 95% Standardized Curcuminoids - Inflammation & Joint Supplement. All had great reviews. I will let you know my own personal opinion after using.

Thanks for your prayers, love and encouragement. This year has been difficult for so many and I am thankful for all of you. 

May God bless you all in 2021.  

One last photo posted for 2020, 

and what a surprise to find another heart in the form of a rain drop. 

God is good all the time. 

Love, hugs and prayers,

FlowerLady 


 

12 comments:

Lynn and Precious said...

Happy New Year, Lorraine. Hope those wrist braces help as you heal.
Love the blue flower, my favorite color in the whole world. And a
dew drop heart for bonus. Let us pray for a new world in 2021. God is good,
God is great. Lynn

Terra said...

God is leaving hearts for you everywhere, even in a rain drop. It sounds like you have a good plan for healing. I take tumeric (curcumin) each day and when a joint aches or swells I rub CBD cream on it, which I bought in a local natural foods store. Be well. I am so glad you are my friend.

Nancy J said...

Hearts in a raindrop, a beautiful flower, and friends all over who send love and prayers.I hope for you that 2021 is a peaceful and safe year, that your garden continues to give glorious colour and perfume, and you have friends who love and support you all the year long. Happy New Year for 2021.XXXXX

Ann said...

Happy New Year.

Ruth Hiebert said...

May you have good health, peace and the Joy of the Lord in the coming year. Happy New Year.

ellen b. said...

Happy New Year Lorraine. Praying for your healing and comfort.

Melanie said...

Hope those wrist braces help with the pain. And that the curcumin supplement helps, too. I take that every day.

May we all be blessed with a better year!

Kit said...

Happy New Year my friend! You take care of yourself and enjoy your days in our new year! Live, KK

Gardener on Sherlock Street said...

Happy New Year!

M.K. said...

I'm so so sorry that you fell and injured yourself! I hope nothing was broken or will give you long-term disability :( You are so active, and your garden needs you!! Glad you are tending to it and getting good products for that. Let us know that you are better!

Hootin Anni said...

I did see the heart. Now THAT was an incredible find. As I always look for hearts when out and about, I hope you don't mind me sharing a link to this post to share it. I am spellbound.

Hope your 2021 gives you some relief from your pain. Happy days ahead.

Junkchiccottage said...

Happy New Year sweet friend. I hope all the new remedies will help.
xoxo Kris