Thursday, December 24, 2020

Merry Christmas to all

Hello Friends ~ It is Christmas Eve morning. Prayers for all of you everywhere around this world to be safe, well, filled with peace and to find some joy as we celebrate this Christmas season.

Praying for those in the path of the snowy, stormy Christmas Eve weather tonight.

I wanted to share a lovely Christmas you-tube video from the series 'The Chosen'. I watched this on the 13th when it was live streamed and it was wonderful, both music and messages.


 Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement during this time of my hand/wrist healing. Swelling is all down but it sure is colorful and it does still hurt/ache, (although not as bad as it first did), especially when trying to do certain things. I'm taking things slow and am very thankful things are on the mend. The photo below is from yesterday, it looks a bit better today as colors are fading.

I have a pain balm called 'Two Goats', coming today from Amazon. Recommended by a friend. I've been using a hemp cream, Blue-Emu, and Taspen's No More Aches cream.  I've been taking a homeopathic remedy, Arnica Montana for bruising and muscle soreness. I believe these all have been helping in the healing process. I have taken Tylenol at night to ease the pain so I can sleep.

My new mantra to myself:

"Move slowly,
watch where you are going,
pick up your feet,
stop when you are tired."

 


Love, hugs, prayers and Merry Christmas,

FlowerLady

13 comments:

sweetbay said...

Oh the bruising on your wrist is awful. I hope you feel better soon. I’m sorry this time of year is so tough for you, we lost my grandfather on Dec 16th and Christmas was hard for her too. Sending you my best wishes.

Nancy J said...

Colours galore, I do hope the bruising and pain are easing. Love and fondest Greetings to you for the Season and all year, and into 2021.XXX

NanaDiana said...

OMGOSH- I have been in and out of blogging so missed that you got hurt. That looks so sore and awful! Praying you continue to heal and become pain free. I hope the new cream helps. You have had a hard year in several ways.
God bless you, Lorraine, and Merry Christmas. xo Diana

Lynn and Precious said...

Lots of color on that hand and arm, not exactly Christmassy! Glad to see
you post,though. Good mantra for all of us to follow, we just don't need to
go through life at full speed ahead. Merry Christmas, Lorraine. Lynn

ellen b. said...

Ouch. I'm glad the swelling has gone down. Will pray for more healing and less pain. Merry Christmas to you!

Deb J. in Utah said...

Merry Christmas, Rainney. You take care. I will see you again soon. :-)

Melanie said...

Oh, that bruising looks so horrible and painful! I hope and pray that you feel better soon.

Merry and blessed Christmas to you.
xoxo

Ruth Hiebert said...

That arm still doesn’t look real good. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas despite this injury.

Dewena said...

My goodness, it looks terrible! That must hurt so bad but glad you are being careful and taking care of it. Sweet dreams and Merry Christmas, Lorraine,
Dewena

Ann said...

Oh my, your hand and arm look painful. Hoping you heal quickly
Have a very Merry Christmas

Thelma said...

Take care of yourself and sending healing thoughts your way. Tylenol is great for pain.
Merry Christmas Lorraine, Thelma
xo

amontanalife.blogspot.com said...

So sorry you hurt yourself! That must have been quite a fall. Make sure you take care of yourself and rest often. I hope you heal fast. Love, KK

Anne Payne said...

Oh my! That looks terribly painful, Rainey! I sent you an email instead of writing so much here. Love you!