Thursday, July 9, 2009

Playing with Pictures

Good morning everyone. I've been seeing some lovely photo enhancements. Textures to be exact. I've gone to a few websites and these cannot be for commercial use. Since I might want to use textured backgrounds for my own photos on note cards, DH suggested making my own. So, now, I'll be out taking pictures of different elements to use for these textures. I'm excited.

I did my first one from the lace curtain that is hanging in the kitchen door, and with a photo effect in my PSP program and I love the look.





Musings from FL zone 10





6 comments:

Becca's Dirt said...

I just love the photo. It looks like you can reach out and touch it.

Catherine@AGardenerinProgress said...

Very pretty, I can't wait to see what else you come up with!

Dirt Princess said...

I love it. I play around with textures alot. I don't ever put them on my blog. One day I will. It adds so much to the photo

Amelia said...

Very nice work! How addicting is that card making stuff...I used to be really hooked on that sort of thing. Have a nice day!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I enjoyed reading your blog tonight. It is so much fun making new blog friends. Hope you will stop by for a visit. http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Good morning Friends ~ It's a humid, hot, overcast day so far. I went out and took some pictures, but do not feel like doing anything outside.

Thank you for your comments.

Becca ~ Wish you could see and touch the flowers for themselves. They are a joy, as yours are also I'm sure.

Catherine ~ I've taken a couple pictures for texture material. We'll see how they look.

DP ~ Make that 'one day' sooner rather than later. :-)

Lilsista ~ I've not made any in awhile, but I do want to make some for my little Etsy shop that is awaiting merchandise. I'm a procrastinator and timid to boot.

Teresa ~ Thanks for visiting. You are so right about making new blogging friends being nice. I visited your forum earlier and will go back.

Have a great weekend everyone.

FlowerLady