Friday, October 22, 2010

Today is the day

Dear Friends ~ I woke up this morning excited about the drawing. Got coffee going, turned on my computer and after it warmed up went to Random.org.





And ... (drumroll added here),
the winner
is

#12
which is
~ Sandy ~
http://sandyfaithhopeandlove.blogspot.com/

Congratulations Sandy. Please email me with you mailing address.

Thank you all for playing,
and thank you for visiting over the past couple of years
and your kind comments.



Zone 10 ~ s.e. FL

7 comments:

Mama Mess said...

Congrats Sandy! Thanks FlowerLady for the giveaway!

sweetbay said...

Congrats to Sandy! I'm sure she will love the piece!

Sandy said...

I could not be more pleased!
Thank you so much for your
kindness and generosity! I
will treasure this gift from
you.
Love,
Sandy

Lona said...

Congrats to the winner, Such a lovely prize. Have a wonderful weekend!

Gayle said...

Congratulations to Sandy! Lucky gal!

Carol said...

What a generous gift FL. Congratulations to Sandy! ;>)

Nina Suria said...

congrats to Sandy, you are v.lucky