Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Nicole update and a song

Greetings from Plum Cottage, I've done my preparing for this storm, except for two window coverings. If the storm gets worse, deacons will be here to finish up what I couldn't. We've had some rain and wind already. The storm could make land fall from our area to north of us in Melbourne. A cat 1 hurricane has winds from 73-90 mph.

My dear SIL sent me this song a little while ago and it is very encouraging and faith building. Just what I need. She also is fearful and the song is helping her. Keep us both in prayer. We encourage each other.



 Ok, that's the latest. Enjoy each day you are blessed with and know that if you believe, Jesus is always with you, through every storm.

 Love, hugs and prayers,

FlowerLady

1 comment:

Deb J. in Utah said...

Stay safe. You are in my prayers. Let us know how you are after the storm passes.