Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

 

May your Easter day be filled with love, peace and joy.

May you feel the Love of our Savior, Jesus as you think on what He did for us on this day.

He rose up from the grave so that we would be free from sin and have life eternal with Him. A life where there will be no more sickness, pain or death, no more evil. A life filled with joy, pure joy, where all will be goodness and light.

Let us all choose life

from the Creator and Giver of Life

Jesus

~

Love ~ FlowerLady

jesus-the-shepherd-easter

Here is a contemporary song on the reason for our Easter celebration.

‘Once and For All’ by Chris Tomlin

13 comments:

Sandy said...

Happy Easter, Lorraine! May this wonderful time bring to your heart all the joy and peace He came to give! I love this song and the old time cards. Just wonderful.
Prayers & Blessings~

L. D. said...

Christ's blessings to you today and the rest of you life. Thank you for sharing today.

Deb J. in Utah said...

Such a great message. Happy Easter to you! You will like the you tube video I posted on my blog about Easter. Hope for us all. Have a lovely day.

lil red hen said...

Thank you for this wonderful testimony ~ our risen LORD. I fear too many children are being raised without ever knowing why we celebrate Easter. May you have a wonderful day.

Gary said...

A happy Easter to you Lorraine,
The Chris Tomlin song is a good one, but then I suppose all of his are. It's Sunday here, a roast is on, but I am not sure if Amanda can join me and Celia, as a bad migraine has hit her. Take care.

Sallysmom said...

You have a wonderful day too!

Ruth Hiebert said...

We can rejoice today because our Redeemer lives and we will see our loved ones again. Have a Blessed Easter.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Happy Easter to you. Hope you have a blessed day. We are enjoying the day with family on this gorgeous Easter day!
Hugs,
Betsy

Julie said...

Happy Easter!

sweetbay said...

Happy Easter!!

Morning's Minion said...

A sweet encouragement!

tina said...

I hope you had a great one!

Sally said...

Lorraine, It sounds like you were ready to celebrate the true reason for Easter!
I had a great time with my family. The older I get, the more I enjoy them! A precious gift from God!
Wishing you lots of blessings from our Lord. Sally