Saturday, January 28, 2023

Serenity, contentment??? Part 2

Weird!!! I just tried again and here I am able to post in my computer. So frustrating when you keep trying and nothing seems to work, then all of a sudden it works. I am thankful!

Windows 11 is taking some getting used to. Saving pictures from my Canon power shot to computer is no longer easy either. It makes me feel like giving up, but I don't really want to do that.

This sweet little rose is International Herald Tribune. So vibrant and pretty. 


 More pictures will be coming when I get things figured out. ;-)

FlowerLady

5 comments:

Mrs. White said...

The rose is beautiful! God bless you!

Latane Barton said...

Oh yes, Windows 11 was crazy and then my computer died and talk about things getting lost, scrambled and whatever! I'll never get it all figured out. Good luck. Love that rose. It's unusual.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Love the photo. I still have windows 10, and I am not anxious to make any changes. My hubby recently got Windows 11 and so far so good, but he doesn't really do photos from a camera to his computer. I would be lost if I couldn't post my pictures! I hope you can figure it out. It's good to hear from you again.

L. D. said...

This is such a beautiful flowers.

Melanie said...

What is PSP 2023?

I need a new laptop and am dreading having to get used to Windows 11. Oh well, I felt the same way years ago when getting used to 10, so I guess I just have to bite the bullet.