Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine’s Day

Hello Folks ~ I pray that all will feel loved on this day of celebrating love.

Thought I’d share some hearts and flowers from Plum Cottage.

02-14-heart-baskets

02-10-carpet-roses2

02-14-aqua-heart

02-14-ber-kath

02-14-heart-plate

02-10-int-her-trib2

02-14-iron-hearts

02-10-int-her-trib

02-14-purple-iron-hearts

02-10-unkn-red

02-14-red-iron-heart

02-10-blue-sage

02-14-three-iron-hearts

02-10-spicy-jatropha

02-14-white-iron-hearts

02-10-mom2

02-14-chair

02-10-unkn-pink

02-14-heart-mail-box

I will close with these thoughts on love.

~~~~~

Here are some love notes from God to all of us:

I have loved you with an everlasting love;

I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.

Jeremiah 31:3

With everlasting love I will have compassion on you,

says the Lord, your Redeemer.

Isaish 54:8

Never will I leave you;

never will I forsake you.

Hebrews 13:5

Let us remember & ponder the following:

~~~~~~

Neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,

will be able to separate us from the love of God.

Romans 8:39

The Lord your God is in your midst, a mighty one who will save.

He will rejoice over you with gladness,

he will quiet you by his love,

he will exult over you with loud singing.

Zephaniah 3:17

How precious to me are your thoughts, God!
How vast is the sum of them!
 
Were I to count them,
they would outnumber the grains of sand

Psalm 139:17-18

Let us ~

“Give thanks to the Lord Almighty,
    for the Lord is good;
    his love endures forever.”

Jeremiah 33:11

Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

02-14-lovel-is-forever

20 comments:

Henny Penny said...

Happy Valentine's Day! You found lots of hearts. I walked outside with the camera and found none, then remembered a heart-shaped mirror. I love all your hearts and flowers, and the beautiful verses too.

Ruth Hiebert said...

It is such a wonderful comfort to know that the God who loves us so dearly will never leave us.Thanks for sharing all the lovely flowers and hearts and these wonderful verses.

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

Beautiful, beautiful post. Happy Valentine's Day!

Barbee' said...

I enjoyed this lovely post. Especially the roses and that third photo with shells. Simply uplifting overall. Thank you.

ellen b. said...

Happy Valentine's Day. Those are great verses to read today!

M.K. said...

Beautiful post, FL!! Thank you for those comforting verses.

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Lorraine. I can see why you are the FlowerLady
!!..Judy

BeachGypsy said...

Very nice post....love seeing all your pretty flowers! I'm so glad you share them with us. What is your favorite thing in bloom right now?

Rebecca said...

"We love because He first loved us."
What beautiful flowers; what timeless truths!

Anne Payne said...

It's all so beautiful, Rainey! I just love your little p[lace in paradise. Many thoughts and blessings, sweet friend!
Happy Valentine's Day :)

pilar said...

Was that all in your garden? Very pretty. I really like the plate, my mom will do that, place old chipped dishes in her mini garden. The verses you chose are very touching. I always get teary-eyed when I visit your blog. Good reminders. I wish you much love.

Terry said...

Hi Lorraine,
So pretty!
Love,
Terry

A Joyful Cottage said...

Oh, Lorraine, your flowers and hearts are so wonderful. What joy to see this post this morning, as it overcast and dreary outdoors. The verse from Zephaniah is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing all this with us. Hugs, Nancy

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Hope you had a peaceful Valentine's Day, Lorraine - I love all these wonderful accents you have in your sweet cottage garden!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

So many sweet hearts and flowers! Lovely scripture, too. Your dear comments on my blog touched my heart. Praying you were watched over and loved on this special day. Hugs xo Karen

Terra said...

This is a perfect Rainey post, full of hearts, flowers and Scripture. I hope your week is grand.

Pom Pom said...

That very PERFECT kind of LOVE!
Your flowers are gorgeous and so are your heart shapes. Love to YOU!

Melanie said...

I can't wait to see flowers outside in my gardens once again! In the meantime, I am consoling myself with fresh cut daffodils from Trader Joe's.

Eggs In My Pocket said...

Lovely photos, words and such an uplifting post!

Darcie said...

I know hearts held a simple place for you and your husband. Hope your 'heart' day so full of love, and special memories! Thank you for all the beautiful pictures you shared, and the truth of the scriptures.