Friday, December 15, 2017

A gift for the caravan

Good morning Folks ~ It is still a tad chilly down here during the nights and mornings. Today is simply beautiful though. It is ‘why’ the ‘snowbirds’ drive or fly distances to visit our state, to spend time down here during their miserable winter weather up north. We who live here year round wish our weather was like this all of the time.

Last week I recieved an email from Plantscape Inc. I was asked if I’d like to recieve a product of my choosing, to keep and write a review for. I checked out the website, read other reviews and decided, why not?

From their website: Founded in 1974, Plantscape Inc. is a leading national interior landscape firm based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. We have over 40 years of experience in offering a diverse set of specialty services in landscape planning and design, landscape architecture, trees installation, plant service and maintenance programs and commercial décor. Our team of professionals have decades of experience in designing interior and outdoor landscapes using live plants and trees, especially tropical plants.

We have expanded our interior landscaping design business to include our artificial plant division, with a goal to produce the world's finest, most authentic artificial trees and plants for commercial projects. Our depth of experience, skilled craftsmanship and extensive capabilities in dealing with both, live and artificial plants and trees allow us to undertake a range of projects irrespective of the business and its scale, meet complex requirements and take on the most challenging landscape projects from planning to completion.

Our mission is to create better environments which will enrich the lives of people and help them feel more relaxed, productive and happier. We take pride in building strong partnerships with our clients and we’re proud to say that we still provide weekly plant care to our very first client. Our firm is driven by values and every project member has a passion for the most distinct and perfect landscape. Whether it's the creation of custom plants and trees to make your business a unique space or the creation of the perfect commercial landscape design and planning, our idea is to make your setting a better and brighter space.

Artificial plants and trees are crafted using high quality material, our selection of fade resistant faux plants and trees are designed by highly experienced designers and are botanically correct specimens with extremely realistic foliage. These plants and trees are inherently fade resistant as it is crafted using our innovative PermaLeaf® technology, which combines UV blocking with strong colorfast pigments. This enables you to use them outdoors and no matter how harsh the weather elements are, you can be assured that there won’t be any color loss.

I was asked to choose from their outdoor collection and after perusing the offerings I finally chose  a set of hanging ferns. I knew just the place for them, hanging from these lovely plant hangers from my friends Nanci & John. The hangers were empty on the caravan wall just waiting for something, and these ferns are just right.

FedEx delivered them this morning and I just love where they are hanging and I won’t have to worry about watering them to keep them alive. They really add a nice touch to the front of the caravan and they go so well with my tropical, cottage garden, jungle. I have a big smile on my face as I look at the photo below.

12-15-ferns

12-15-ferns-2

12-15-ferns-3

These make me smile and make me want to work in this area again. They have given me a spark of motivation to keep living, joyfully with the gift of each new day.

If you have a business and want to add some good feelings to your workspace, or even to your home, check out their Interior landscaping services, and their products also.

I thank you Plantscape Inc. for these sweet hanging baskets of ferns.

******************

Have a great day dear Friends. It is hard to believe Christmas is just 9 1/2 days away now. Time is zipping right along.

Happy Christmas holidays ~ FlowerLady

22 comments:

Ruth Hiebert said...

They look lovely. No watering as you say and they will keep their shape. That is my kind of plant.

Debbie - Mountain Mama said...

Adorable!! I'm curious, what's in the sweet little caravan? I feel like I could move right in there and settle in happily!! I love the ferns hanging on the little caravan, that was a perfect choice, Lorraine!

Connie in Hartwood said...

That photo makes me smile, too. What a happy place you have!!

Junkchiccottage said...

How wonderful Lorraine that you can have these sweet ferns delivered. They look so cute where you have them hanging. Easy maintenance too. Win win. Pretty and easy to care for. So jealous you can have year around plants. Ahhhh just so nice to live in the tropical climate. Happy Friday.
Hugs,
Kris

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lorraine, this is beautiful. The plants are lovely and with no watering, how can you go wrong. I simply love your beautiful caravan. I could move right in this sweet beauty.
Thank you for stopping by my once a month post. I so appreciate you taking the time and your sweet comment. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. xoxo

Nancy J said...

A perfect place for the ferns, the green is lovely against the colour on the caravan, and a wonderful gift for you, no watering is so good.

Paul Forster said...

The basket of ferns looks lovely!

NanaDiana said...

Oh, Rainey--those ferns are just fantastic!! The perfect place for them, too! They really dress up the caravan entrance so nicely.

Hope you have a blessed, wonderful weekend. I am sure missing FL weather-were are in the teens with about an 8" base of snow and more coming --ugh! xoDiana

Kit said...

The caravan is looking great! It does make a nice touch. Enjoy! :) Love, KK

Rebecca said...

Well, you probably KNOW how excited I was to see the Caravan....
And the fern are perfect there.
Good for you!

Pom Pom said...

They are beautiful! What a perfect spot for them, too. I hope you have a lovely week.

Cathy @ My 1929 Charmer said...

The caravan is a perfect spot for the ferns...I'm curious to what's inside too!

Karen said...

Rainey, I love the ferns and their placement is just perfect in front of the caravan. I'm glad you're having some nice weather, too. :-)

BeachGypsy said...

I just LOVE THE CARAVAN TOO! The ferns look perfect there, great spot!

Henny Penny said...

I love the caravan too. Is it your little potting shed?? The ferns look beautiful there. Well here...it is in the 20's again and the animal's water buckets are all frozen and there is a layer of ice on the pond. I LOVE warm weather!! Period!! :)

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

So pretty, Lorraine, and isn't it nice to receive a gift like that? I love your caravan. It is not that in name only, it truly looks like a gypsy caravan. So pretty. I was given the cedar wreath that I posted about last week in much the same way. A wonderful offering at Christmas time..Have a wonderful holiday and a happy and healthy new year..Judy

outlawgardener said...

The ferns are perfect where you've placed them. It will be interesting to see how they fare outdoors over time!

Melanie said...

Those ferns are really pretty! I thought they were real at first. What's your pretty little building that you call a caravan? I thought a caravan was a covered vehicle? Merry Christmas to you, Rainey! xoxo

Yesteryear Embroideries said...

How pretty your hanging baskets are! Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a blessed new year!

Mrs. E said...

Your caravan looks awesome. I so admire your green thumb. Actually, I am quite jealous.

Cheryl said...

How exciting to receive such a charming gift!!

Merry, merry Christmas to you!!

L. D. said...

Your caravan is so wonderful to see and the ferns do fit in perfectly.