Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Prices & Reviews for Blue Emu Cream

 

Hi folks ~ I thought I’d tell you about the prices of  ‘The Original Blue Emu Super Strength Cream’. SAM’s club is the cheapest, Walmart is next. If you buy the 12 oz. jar you will save the most money. I will be ordering from SAM’s when I need a refill.

I read more reviews again this afternoon and you might want to read some yourself before you buy. There are 46 reviews at the link listed below, and plenty more if you Google for them.

The Original Blue Emu Super Strength Cream

This is my 4 oz. jar of the cream.  Isn’t it a pretty color. It does not stain. The lid says it is odor free, but I smell a very delicate, nice scent.

07-20-blue-emu-cream

Thank you all for your kind comments, thank you to those who have become new followers, it does my heart good.

This morning I got outside late and worked for an hour between 9-10. I started feeling a tad funky, so decided to finish what I was doing and head inside for the rest of the day. The heat and humidity are awful. We’ve still got August and September to go down here, and they can be pretty brutal. I will be glad when fall comes.  For now, I’ll work outside in the mornings, then hibernate in the a.c., and be thankful that I have that luxury.

That’s it for now. Let me know how you like the Emu Cream, those of you are going to give it a try. I’m interested in hearing how it works for you, or not.

Love & hugs ~ FlowerLady

***

Healing is freedom from worry.
Healing is to live and not to pretend to live.
Healing is gratitude.
Healing is balance.
Healing is letting go.
Healing is the energy of now.
Terri Guillemets

15 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hi Rainey
You know, I never gave a thought to Blue Emu, though I have seen commercials for it. I'll be interested to see if any of your readers have tried it. I think I'll get a jar to see how Terry likes it. His RA is going wild right now.

Be well and stay out of the heat!! We have a heat advisory today and tomorrow in Northern Indiana.
xx, Carol

Ruth Hiebert said...

I feel sorry for you to have to endure so much heat and humidity.We have had a couple of days of that kind of weather and I am more than ready for a change.

Catsngrams said...

Thanks for the info on the blue EMU I will give it a try. It sounds like something I need for my arthritis.

Betsy Banks Adams said...

Pain of any kind is hard to deal with. I think you are smart to look around and find some good alternatives (to prescription medications) which can help you.

George tried one of the "blue creams" (clone to the Emu I think) ---for awhile when he was having so much pain in his leg due to his degenerative disc problem in his back. Right now --he is almost pain-free. He thinks that it is because of the Turmeric we take every day...

I have Arthritis in my hands and knees --but it's not too bad or painful. My biggest pain problems come from Neuropathy problems (burning feet and pain in my toes/feet)... I use a heating pad in that area many nights --and the heat seems to calm down the pain/spasms...

Oh--it is so hard to get OLD..... Hang in there, my Friend. You'll find the right combinations which can help.

Hugs to you,
Betsy

Leslie Kimel said...

I am really excited to try this cream. I'm going to look for it this weekend. Thanks for sharing the reviews!

Celestina Marie said...

Thanks for sharing all of this. I got a small jar at Walmart to try for my painters elbow. I just started it and will let you know how I do with it.
Hope you get some cool down weather soon. We are so hot here too but the humidity is not too bad which really helps. Have a nice weekend ahead. xo

tina said...

I've been meaning to buy some so I'm glad to see your review. I'll look for it the next time I'm at Walmart.

Cheryl said...

The reviews I have seen are pretty convincing. It looks like something handy to have around, just in case.

Oh, the heat and humidity. Ugh. It is bad enough here...I can't imagine how intense it must be where you are. Please stay in and enjoy the blessing of air conditioning!!

Melanie said...

I did indeed try this for my lower back pain after reading your last post, but unfortunately, it didn't work for me. Didn't even touch my back pain in the slightest. Guess our bodies are all different! BioFreeze works wonders for me though.

Debbie Harris said...

My dad used to use this cream and loved it, really worked for his ailments.
I'm looking at having knee surgery,a new knee,I may give this a try for the pain in the mean time.
Thank you for sharing, Lorraine.
Enjoy your days in pleasant ways to survive your heat and humidity.
Blessings~~

jerilanders said...

I will try this cream for my knee, now that I have you as a witness to it's effectiveness!

Debbie said...

My husband has a time with his shoulder -- I will buy some of this cream for him to try!

Thanks for sharing

Karen said...

Rainey, how good to know the Blue Emu cream worked for your feet. I haven't tried it yet, but will be on the lookout for it. I loved reading about your date and the movie, so happy it was a good film and left you feeling happy. We're in the middle of a heat and humidity wave here too, and it always makes me thankful for the air conditioning. I don't know how we went for years without it even though our summers are very short here. Lucky for us, we finally did get some rain and none of the destructive wind or hail others have received a few miles from us. We always watch the radar and the storms look promising, only to dissipate as they get closer to Lake Michigan. Such an agonizing tease, ha, but there's nothing we can do.

I've learned so much from you about carrying on with life after your DH who was truly your other half. The dream about planting red roses was so bittersweet. Hugs to you, my dear, dear friend.

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Lorraine,
I am going to try some of this cream. Looks promising from the reviews. Have a great new week ahead.
Kris

M.K. said...

Just read some reviews online, and it does seem that lots of people get great relief with it, esp. if their pain is from arthritis. I'll try to remember to pick some up next time I'm at Walmart.