Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thank you

Good morning Folks ~ I want to say a heartfelt thank you for your support at this time, and for your kind comments about my needlework. I love doing it and would love to make an income from home doing this.

My faith goes up and down, I am human.  In the dark of the night is when anxiety creeps in trying to rob my positive thoughts of God’s caring tenderness. I pray and even sing (in my head) and eventually fall back to sleep.

This morning I read more of your comments which uplifted my spirits once again and then I read a great blog post by Donna at Funky Junk Interiors. Her blog is full of love, life, inspiration and encouragement.  I love her style, and the way she loves her son and how they are a team living their life. Her post this morning was just another affirmation that things can and do work out.

Do check out her blog, you won’t be disappointed and you will get some wonderful decorating ideas while you are there too.  She’s one funky lady and I love her.

Thank you Donna.

blog-beige-sig

12-07-peace2

4 comments:

Sandy said...

I too love doing my needlework, beading,
sketching, anything crafty really. And,
yes, Donna is one amazing woman and I
enjoy her blog so much, as I do yours.
I always sing in the dark, and the light.
His presence always lulls me back to
sleep with the assurance of His love
and care.
Stay well and keep your heart and mind
on Him...
Hugs,
Sandy

Darla said...

Have you tried Etsy? I have thought about it but don't know that much ..

Masha said...

Thank you for the link - we all need a little encouragement and help now and then. I hope you will feel better soon.

Gayle said...

You are such a positive person and I sure would love to have your outlook on life. I know I need to not worry about things so much. You are so right...what will be will be. We can only hope for the best.