Saturday, March 27, 2010

A heart felt thank you ...



I want to say thank you from my heart to all that visit and leave your kind comments. They mean a lot.

I want to say to Linda, (who visited my blog today, but does not have her own blog for me to visit), that my heart goes out to you for the loss of your mother in January of this year. It was inspiring to read that she loved flowers and gardened up until her 80th year when she could no longer handle the work entailed. Bless her heart.

Different ones have said that the music really touches them, and to me that is great. I wanted the music to be soothing, healing and inspiring and am glad to hear that it is that.

May all of you feel Love, Peace, Healing and Light surrounding you at all times.







Zone 10 ~ s.e. FL


9 comments:

Floridagirl said...

Flowerlady, I do love your music selection! I sometimes open your blog in the morning and leave it up for hours just to listen while I work. Yes, I know, I need to get my own collection. The photograph you included is beautiful and comforting as well, and I do notice my favorite of all roses floating into the scene.

Ami said...

Flowerlady: Glad you are feeling better! Good night!

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Hi FlowerLady,
You are one of the nicest bloggers in blogland. I think you have the gift of compassion.

I bet your garden is full of life.

I'm glad it rained today. I spent most of the day cleaning out the closet in my dining room that is really a bedroom. It took longer than I wanted it to, but I ended up with some extra shelf space. I better get the toy room in order, because we are supposed to have highs in the 70s next week, and I'll want to be outside.

I am loving my kitchen. Larry and I each made popcorn in our own poppers at the same time last night, and the dishwasher was running!

NanaK said...

What beautiful blogs you have! I have enjoyed my first visits. I will return often. Your garden is lovely and the roses! Just beautiful.

gld said...

Thank you for a lovely way to start my day.

Lona said...

Glad you are doing better and hopefully it is a relief to have all the pain gone. I love your music also.Have a wonderful day.
Lona

My Farmhouse Kitchen said...

Flowerlady...thanks for stopping by and leaving the kind words....i can't wait to share Teddy with you...

wishing you a wonderful Spring Sunday in the Garden....

Kary
xxx

BernieH said...

It's good to know you're on the mend ... unfortunately your music won't play over here ... which is a shame, but I enjoy your posts anyway.

Linda said...

FlowerLady,

Thank you for your kind and comforting words.