Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thank you.


Good morning Folks.

I want to say thank you for your prayers for our friend and her DH. He had surgery Fri. night on his broken ankle that had bones sticking out of his skin and a vein that needed sewing up. They wanted to get that taken care of first so that infection wouldn't set in. Monday he will have surgery on his knee to put it back together. He will be in the hospital until he can use a walker while hopping on his left leg. His right leg can have no weight on it at all, and it will be months of therapy before he can walk on it. He may also have seizures from the concussion.

Your prayers are much appreciated.





Zone 10 ~ s.e. FL


4 comments:

sweetbay said...

Your friend's DH sounds like he has a long road ahead of him. I hope your friend is holding up OK. What a tough situation for both of them.

Tom - 7th Street Cottage said...

Wow. I hope he heals quickly. Good thoughts his way.

LeSan said...

I am so happy to hear that the surgery went well and he will be making a recovery. Times like these are when I am simply in awe of our medical profession. I will continue to keep them in my thoughts and prayers as he works through his recovery.

Corner Gardener Sue said...

Thanks for the update. They do have a hard road ahead. I just said another prayer for God's grace to help them get through it.